9109 Edwardson is an updated single-story home in Circle C, which is among the most desirable neighborhoods in Austin. It will be listed on the open market for sale on Friday, June 17th.
The home is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom with great updates. Travertine tile throughout the living areas and both bathrooms. Entertainers backyard with patio, 2 car garage... and updated & upgraded kitchen.
The kitchen is loaded with upgrades, too many to list in an MLS listing, so I can list it here:
- Granite countertops and bar
- Custom fired matte Arabesque Ceramic tile backsplash
- Commercial grade double-bowl stainless steel farmhouse bib sink: rise ALL your veggies and wash all your dishes ;)
- All new ceiling-height custom cabinetry; soft-close drawers & cabinets, Lazy Susan corner storage unit, built in spice rack, recycling & trash cabinet and under mount cabinet lights
- Kitchenaid stainless steel double oven range with convect option. This does some SERIOUS cooking!!
- Kitchenaid stainless steel built in microwave
- Kenmore Elite stainless steel dishwasher
- Touch activated faucet
- Recessed lighting
- Pantry wired for small appliances (the current owners used the plugs for the yogurt maker but would be great for a wine fridge as well)
The price will be in the mid-300's for this home. We'll have all of the pictures later in the week.
We'd love for you to be the 1st to see this home and give you a private tour. Give me a call or an email (my info is below) and I'd love to set that up for you. Or, let me know if you'd just like to see all the pics and the market pricing before it goes live.