We’re so excited to announce this fun contest that rewards you for doing what we are so grateful that so many do all the time – refer your friends & family that need our real estate service.
To say a “THANK YOU” to our clients & supporters – plus to have a little fun – we’ve created a $1,000 Room Makeover Referral Contest.
This is such a cool package valued at $1,000! Here’s what you can win:
- $750 in shopping towards your choice of Breed & Co., Home Depot, Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, Bed, Bath & Beyond or some place similar
- 2 hour consultation and/or assistance with expert home decorator Liz Busch, a go-to decorator for The Williams Team
- 6 hours of handyman services from Rick Gammill (really, who wants to win something and then have to do all the work…)
Intrigued and read to play? Here are the contest rules:
- Refer us to a friend, co-worker, family member or even a neighbor that is planning to buy or sell a home that we can help.
- Your name will be entered into drawing for each referral between now and May 31st, 2016.
- We’ll draw a name at random in June and announce the winner at a Williams Team event
- Of course, the more you people you refer to us to help with real estate, the more times your name goes in the drawing, the better your chances!
We look forward to hearing from you and seeing who you know that we can help buy or sell a home and provide them the service they deserve!
Meet the Professional to help with the makeover
Liz Busch, Home Decorator
Liz is a go-to stager for The Williams Team’s listings. We get wonderful comments about how our pictures look and Liz is often the person behind the look. You’ll receive 2 hours of time for a consultation, shopping, etc. so that your room can look spectacular.
Rick Gammill, Handyman
Rick is a great general handyman we enlist for help with our clients. He makes quick work of small home improvement projects. We know that to get top dollar, the house has to be in great shape and Rick makes that happen. He’ll be at your disposal for 6 hours to turn your ideas into reality.